I believe

I believe in life and love

28/11/2011

New Years Eve 2011


This is when we were celebrating New Years Eve 2011 in our hotel, as a hotelier it is a luxury to celebrate new years eve with our family. Last time I celebrated New Years Eve with my family was 5 years ago while I was taking a break in my career. So then we decided to enjoy it to the fullest, work is work but this time we make it fun too.

The theme for last year is "Super Hero" we dress up like superhero, mostly the inspiration coming from Hollywood but i choose my Indonesia Legend Superwoman called "Srikandi". Srikandi is one of the playrole in Mahabharata, the ancient epic from India, in the Javanese epic she is the wife of Arjuna and equal to man while in the original indian epic she is a man that was a woman in his previous life. So I guess I chosed to wear Srikandi Costume because I am a woman from outside but inside I can be as tough and firm like a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment