I believe

I believe in life and love

19/12/2011

Pulau Weh, 0 km of Indonesia Part 2

After the monument 0km we went back to the Cottage and going snorkling, the water so calm, weather was good. The view was so clear, I can see a a lot of fish but too bad I cant see the life colourful Coral as they were damaged during tsunami in 2004. They told me to go to Pulau Rubiah as the view and the beach were more beautiful but I cant do that as I have to catch ferry.

Around 10.00 we packed as the ferry leaving around 12. and headed to town for a lunch before continue to Balohan Harbour. At the end of Jalan perdagangan left side we found a small warung sell aceh food and it was damn good. The food so tasty and fresh, the best original aceh home food I ever taste so far. 

After the lunch we then proceed to Balohan Harbour, there we bought the ticket and waiting to go to the ferry. I bought rujak there, mixed sliced fruit with spicy salt and was surprise the papaya taste was the best I ever had in my life. Trying the papaya in Pulau Weh is a must then!

Balohan Harbour
Balohan Harbour it self was very clean and as you can see above picture, it is Wi Fi Free!!!!I think other harbour and airport in Indonesia must be like this.

Actually there are a lot of places I havent visited as Hot Spring, you can find it in 6m depth in the sea and hot mud pool in Siruit. In Pria Laot, at the up stream you can see the biggest waterfall in Pulau Weh. Pasir Putih also worth to visit as it is very beautifull especially during the monsoon season. So I guess Im saving it for my next trip as im sure I will going back to Pulau Weh again.

No comments:

Post a Comment